1060 Gallon below-ground storage tank for rainwater harvesting applications.
The Roth MultiTank is the first tank of its kind. It can be used for water cistern, pump, holding, rainwater or septic tank. This is possible due to its special construction of an inner layer of FDA approved virgin HDPE, two inside layers of PE for improved stability, plus one outer layer of black and UV-stabilized PE.
Not only is it special in terms of its construction, it also has the best warranty the industry has to offer: lifetime corrosion protection and 5 years of labor insurance coverage (see warranty for more details).
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) construction
- Manway size: 24", quantity 2
- Lifetime corrosion warranty
- Standard fittings: 2" bulkhead inlet and 2" bulkhead outlet installed
- Includes threaded lid, 12" riser, riser gasket
NOTE: PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPMENT OF THE TANK. UPON PURCHASE, A MEMBER OF THE RMS TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU REGARDING FREIGHT ESTIMATES. $100 IS CHARGED BY DEFAULT AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL NEED TO BE PAID UPON DISCUSSION WITH RMS STAFF MEMBER.